After-Hours services are intended for the following use:
- Initial treatment of an on-the-job injury or illness
- Post-Accident Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Reasonable Suspicion Drug & Alcohol Screening
- An ABC Occupational Medical Center (ABC) staff member will ask for your name and the requested service.
- You will be instructed which entrance to use, as the front doors to the building are generally open from 8:00am to 5:00pm during normal business hours and closed thereafter. Should you be directed to our After-Hours entrance, located at the East end of the building, the glass door will have our clinic name to reference. For security reasons we keep the East door entrance closed during After-Hours, so please knock on the door, or call the On-Call number (661) 345-8734 to gain entry.
Our staff is on-call, so it is very important that you call our 24-hour On-Call number (661) 345-8734 and speak with the ABC staff member on–call PRIOR to sending your employees to our office during after-hours and weekends.
Our staff will reach out to the authorizing/contact person, approximately 20 minutes after the pre-arranged time, should the patient not arrive. We ask that if the prearranged time needs to be changed, please call the on-call staff member immediately.